Things are sprouting!

I was out today inspecting my seeded crops very closely. The peas are now up here and there, and the radishes I sprinkled in with my seed tapes are also sprouting.

Here's some photo's of my 2 back beds, which are nearly all planted. In this photo below, I have one wide row left on the right for the beans to go in. Then I have one row of brussel sprouts and one row of broccoli.




In this second bed, I have all my carrots, parsnips, beets, turnips, rutabagas, walla walla onions and a wide row of peas. I have about a third of a row right in the middle, that I'm going to stick some lettuce in. Then both of these will be full for the time being.





After I harvest my peas, I may throw a second row of beans in. I'd like to get more peas and lettuce in somewhere also before it gets too late, but that will have to be out front. All depends on how much roto-tilling I can get my husband to do this weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cool blog Tamara, I am glad to see you blogging again. I hope that everything is going well with you. I did very well on eBay up until this month and am now probably losing my power seller status (sob sob). I used to blog on Smart not Cheap, but ended up hating that blog... now I do blog a bit on occasion elsewhere and just do the eBay thing and enjoy my five kids.
Sigh- I wish I had a garden like yours... See you around, Michelle