Happy New Year...it is 2010!!!

Hard to believe another year has gone by! May this one be filled with health and happiness for all.

Our Fall was busy with getting back into the school/activities routine. Our holidays were lovely and quiet and joyful.

My younger 2 girls have begun to learn how to sew in 4-H, and I have learned along side them. I received a new sewing machine for my Birthday in December and have been busy over winter break sewing two new rag quilts for my oldest two girls. I have fabric on the way to start one for my youngest as well. I will try and post pic's shortly. I am anxious to make my first attempt at a traditional quilt, but haven't made up my mind yet on design or fabrics.

As we hunker down for the winter, I am anxious to thumb through all my seed catalogs and make a plan for the gardens this year. We are also trying to figure out which chicken breeds we would like to try and hatch in our incubator this year. We will need to be ordering some hatching eggs soon.

Happy 2010!!!

0 comments: